Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weight Loss Challenge DAY 6: Lesson Learned


Ladies today was a horrible day for me :( Read all about itFood1 apple1 boiled egg 1 Salad
DrinkGreen Tea Water
MultivitaminYes I took it
Cold ShowerYes 1
Exercise2hrs< of walking
Ok ladies let me break down what happened smh. I didn't expect to be out as long as I was during the day so I didn't bring a snack, nor did I bring any water.
Long story short I was out for about 5 hours in the hot sun no water, no food -__- NIGHTMARE TIME
Ok, so I get home and I got 1 Glass of water like an idiot, and I fell asleep (bad Idea)
When I woke up I was trembling and sweating, and my heart was racing similar to the pace it was beating when I was on the Elliptical machine. I thought I was going to DIE! 
Then I broke my after 7pm rule because I needed to eat before I passed out, after I did this I felt much better.
The moral of the story is... DON'T SKIP MEALS! If you are going to be out and you're not sure how long... bring some water and some snacks with you or you will regret it! 

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment